The Wayne County Economic Development Revolving Loan Board is re-purposing a portion of its revolving loan funds to be able to offer loans to small businesses in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. With additional support from the Economic Development Corporation of Wayne County, Wayne County Government, City of Richmond and a group of private investors that make up the Economic Growth Group, we have pooled $900,000 to loan to small businesses located in Wayne County that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
Please download the application and save the PDF prior to filling out.
Loan Program Details:
- Applicants can request up to a $25,000 loan to be used for rent, mortgage, utilities, supplies, equipment, insurance, inventory, labor costs, and other operating expenses
- 0% interest
- All loan origination fees have been waived
- 60-month loan term
- 6 months deferred payments followed by up to 54 months to repay the principal
- Business must be for-profit
- The owner(s) must live in Wayne County and the business must be physically located in Wayne County and subject to payment of Wayne County taxes.
- The business must be current on all property and payroll taxes
- The business can have no more than 50 FTE employees as of March 1, 2020
- A list of ineligible businesses can be found here.
- Must complete the application in full found here.
- Provide a current credit report with credit score for each business owner.
- Provide a Profit and Loss Statements for 2018 and 2019 (May substitute tax returns if preferred)
- Provide a current Balance Sheet
- The owner(s) will be required to sign a personal guarantee of repayment of the loan.
Applications are due by 5:00 pm on Friday, June 19th. Funding is not guaranteed as this will be a competitive process.
The completed application should be submitted via email to Theresa Lindsey at email@example.com along with all supporting documentation requested. Questions can be sent to the same email address or by calling Theresa at 765-983-4769 Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00 p.m. Please download the application and save the PDF prior to filling out.