In order to assist you with your business and workforce needs during the COVID-19 response we’ve created this resource page. We will update the resources on this page as new information becomes available. Please check back periodically for updates.
Stay up-to-date on information from the Governor Eric Holcomb, state legislature, and state departments as the response to COVID-19 evolves.
- Governor Holcomb’s Stay at Home Order Issued March 23rd, 2019
- State News Releases
- Executive Orders from Governor Eric Holcomb
- The state has established a Critical Industries Hotline to provide guidance and assistance for businesses and industries concerning Governor Holcomb’s executive order. Call the hotline at 877-820-0890 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indiana Department of Health COVID-19 Webpage
Information regarding programs and funding assistance to help employers being impacted by COVID-19.
- Instructions on Applying for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Funding (Please know the SBA website for submitting the loan application is experiencing a high rate of user volume. Some have lost their information as they attempted to enter it online. It is being recommended that you print out the application and fill it out by hand first, then enter the information into the online application.)
- Indiana Designated for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Funding
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response
- U. S. Chamber of Commerce’s Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guidance and Checklist for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- CARES Act Information
- Senator Braun’s Business Resource Guide
- Information for Direct Payment
- Information for Paycheck Protection Program
- Information for Nonprofit Organizations
Information and resources for employees who are being impacted by COVID-19.
- U.S. Department of Labor and OSHA Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Guidance on How to File for Unemployment Insurance
- Department of Workforce Development (DWD) will host statewide unemployment insurance webinars for employees impacted by COVID-19
- U.S. Department of Labor’s Guide to COVID-19 and the American Workplace
Richmond – Wayne County Information
Stay up-to-date on local information from the City of Richmond and Wayne County Government in response to COVID-19.
Resource guides and additional information regarding the COVID-19 response.
- Indiana Small Business Development Center (ISBDC) COVID-19 Resource Page
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation (IEDC) COVID-19 Resource Page
- Sign up for business-related updates from IEDC concerning COVID-19
- Indiana Economic Development Association (IDEA) COVID-19 Resource Page
- Hoosier Resource Guide